What is an RF Coaxial Attenuator
RF Coaxial Attenuators are used for test and measurement applications. Attenuators reduces the amplitude or power of a signal without distorting its waveform. Fixed attenuators in circuits are used to lower voltage, dissipate power, and to improve impedance matching. Coaxial Attenuators are available in 1 DB - 60 DB in 1 DB increments. Power ratings available up to 1000 Watts. Custom designs available as well.
- DC-50 GHz
- 10 Different Connector options available for Attenuators in Male-Female, Male-Male, and Female-Female.
- Custom Designs are also available
- Available in 50ohm and 75ohm
- DFARS Specialty metals Compliant, RoHS Compliant, and Made in the USA versions available
- Attenuator kits can be customized to your application
Search For Your Exact Attenuator Now!