Flexible Low Loss Communications Coax LMR-195
- Jumper Assemblies in Wireless Communications Systems
- Short Antenna Feeder runs
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Drop-in replacement for RG-58 and RG-142
- Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-195. Size for size LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semirigid hard-line cables.
- RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- Weatherability: LMR-195 cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years.
- Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-195 cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or nonsolder center pins. Most LMR connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
- Cable Assemblies: All LMR-195 cable types
Velocity of Propagation: 76%
Dielectric Constant: 1.56
Time Delay: 1.27 (4.17)nS/ft (nS/m)
Capacitance: 25.4 (83.3)pF/ft (pF/m)
Inductance: 0.064 (0.21)uH/ft (uH/m)
Shielding Effectiveness: >90dB
Inner Conductor: 7.6 (24.9)ohms/1000ft (/km)
Outer Conductor: 4.9 (16.1)ohms/1000ft (/km)
Voltage Withstand: 1000 VoltsDC
Jacket Spark: 3000Volts RMS
Peak Power: 2.5kW
|Attenuation dB/100 ft||2.0||2.5||4.4||5.4||7.8||11.1||14.5||16.0||16.9||19.0||29.9|
|Attenuation dB/100 m||6.5||8.4||14.6||17.7||25.5||36.5||47.7||52.5||55.4||62.4||98.1|
|Avg. Power kW||0.89||0.68||0.39||0.32||0.22||0.16||0.12||0.11||0.10||0.09||0.06|
Choose From Over 12446 LMR195 Cable Assemblies Connector Combinations
Fast Find Your Exact Cables Assembly Now!